COVID-19 Message from Chris Spaulding
The safety of my customers and myself is my highest priority and I have increased my cleanliness protocols. To ensure your safety, I have taken the following precautionary measures:
- I am closely following the Centers for Disease Control’s guidelines and recommendations.
- I am practicing social distancing by maintaining a distance of at least 6 feet away from others
- I always remain vigilant against spreading germs, bacteria, or viruses by washing my hands regularly, to stay home or reschedule If I become sick, and to be proactive about the cleanliness of my customer’s workspace by wearing gloves and a mask.
- I always carry a bottle of hand sanitizer with me to allow myself and my customers to sanitize their hands frequently.
- Before scheduling a site visit with any customers, I conduct a pre-scheduled interview with the caller to verify any underlying conditions that would risk catching or spreading any viral infection.
- Utilize Remote Control Tech Support if necessary.
The Spaulding Technology, LLC business was founded in 2012, and has been providing quality computer services to the public ever since. Located in Franklin Park, Illinois, Spaulding Technology services over 100 Businesses and Home/Office professionals combined and provide all kinds of awesome computer and networking services for Chicago and its surrounding communities.
Keep scrolling down for more….